What To Look For Before Buying The Best Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo
Here are some features that you must consider if you are planning to purchase this multi-functional appliance for your kitchen.
The air fryers unit comes with a compact footprint, while the toaster ovens are quite bulky. When these two combine in a single unit named as air fryer toaster oven combo, it is bulkier than the regular toaster oven and air fryer units.
However, the combo ensures less storage and counter space rather than keeping two appliances separately but are still bigger and takes much space. So, before buying the one, make sure to measure the counter space where you want to keep it.
The air fryer toaster oven combo is available in two sizes- medium and large. So, you may consider the one that easily gets fit to your kitchen countertop.
Also, keep in mind that these are bulkier units that are quite hard to move from one place to another. So, make sure to keep it at such a fixed place where you donât need to haul it around.
The bigger allows more room for larger yield, while the smaller one can be enough for smaller food preparation. So, this can be your choice. If you often prepare food for large families, or even organize frequent parties or gatherings, the one with large capacity is a good deal. Some also allow you to prepare multiple foods at a time having multiple food racks.
Various Cooking Functions
Easy to Use Interface
Why Should I Buy A
You can tell if you need or want a best air fryer toaster oven by looking at your existing inventory. You probably dont need it and should reconsider buying it. If you cant get go of the old one, you could sell it and use the proceeds to buy the new one.This is a fun and easy approach to finish your task.
Lets face it, we all want to feel good about our purchases. But there are so many! How can you know which is best? You need not be concerned because Aids Quilt has your back. Our trained staff is here to help you find what works for you. Before making a final decision, you can take advantage of our free consultations. Let us show you how easy shopping for home audio equipment can be when you have an expert on your side!
Kitchenaid Digital Countertop Oven With Air
The KitchenAid digital countertop oven with an air fryer is a matte black air fryer, that you can purchase in three different options. This is a really compact air fryer with a weight of only 15,9 pounds. The overall size of the air fryer oven is 16 x 17 x 11.3 inches. The air fryer is made from metal. With this air fryer oven, you dont need to worry about flipping.
It comes with a no-flip air fryer basket and a 360degree air fry system. Making it perfect for air frying everything you can think of. It comes with even heat convection technology, and it has a top and bottom heating element. Even if its compact, it does offer a large capacity. From a sheet cake, 12-inch pizza, or up to 2 full-size chickens.
The air fryer oven has 9 essential cooking settings. You can set from proofing, dehydration, toasting, and air frying. It has a fast preheat. Your air fryer will be ready within 4 minutes. Included in the package you will get the baking pan, grill rack, removable metal drip and crumb tray, and a removable metal rack. This is an air fryer combo that is easy to use and that will be just as easy to clean.
What We Like
What We Dont Like
- Expensive and might still be too large for a small kitchen.
Also Check: Boscov’s Air Fryers On Sale
Flaws But Not Dealbreakers
Due to the Cuisinart TOB-260N1s large interior, this model took about five minutes longer to cook frozen french fries than some of the smaller air fryers we tested took. That said, its slightly slower cooking time often produced more evenly cooked food that was better tasting. We think thats a trade-off well worth the few extra minutes of your time. And the Cuisinart is still small enough that it can preheat and cook faster than a standard oven.
Since Cuisinart doesnt market the TOB-260N1 as an air fryer, it doesnt come with a cooking chart for commonly air-fried foods. However, we found that in most cases, the same temperatures youd use to cook in a standard oven can also be used in the Cuisinart, whereas smaller, pod-shaped air fryers require you to cook at lower temperatures. We also found that when youre air frying vegetables with lots of moisture, such as eggplant and zucchini, its best to chop them into 1-inch or smaller pieces to prevent them from getting mushy. We have more tips for cooking air-fryer recipes in the Cuisinart below.
The Cuisinarts baking pan may warp slightly when the oven is roasting at high temperatures, but this in no way affects its cooking performance the pan will return to its normal shape when it cools. If you want a better pan, we recommend that you get a Nordic Ware quarter-sheet pan, a smaller version of our favorite baking sheet, which fits perfectly inside the Cuisinart oven.
Best Rated: Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven
With an incredible 4.7-star rating from 3,000 reviews, the Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven is Amazon’s best-rated device in the category. The powerful 1800-watt appliance has eight different functions, including air roasting, air broiling, baking, and dehydrating, as well as a sizable 13-by-13-inch capacity. Its precision-controlled temperature, heat source, and airflow warms up the machine in just 60 seconds, meaning you can have a family-sized dinner on the table in under 30 minutes.
Additionally, the Ninja Foodi is particularly great for cooks tight on counter space. When not in use, it easily flips on its side to store flush against the kitchen backsplash. A reviewer said, “The option to ‘fold’ the oven up on my counter was the biggest selling feature. I didn’t want a large pot/air fryer taking up valuable counter space. This takes up such a small footprint and gives me back space in my small kitchen when I’m not using it.”
Buy it: $199.99
Read Also: Kalorik 10l Airfryer Oven
The Most Important Features To Consider
How To Adjust Air
You dont need to seek out air-fryer recipes to get great results in a convection toaster ovenany recipe written for a standard oven works. However, if you have your eye on a recipe written specifically for an air fryer but want to prepare it in a convection toaster oven, you have to make some minor adjustments for the best results.
Generally, if youre following an air-fryer recipe but plan to cook it in a convection toaster oven, you need to increase the cooking time and temperature to compensate for the toaster ovens larger cavity. You dont need to buy an air-frying basketa regular quarter-sheet pan will give you similar air-frying results in a convection oven . Here are some tips for cooking some common dishes in a convection toaster oven.
- Roasted vegetables: Roast at 425 °F with speed convection for 12 to 20 minutes, tossing halfway through cooking time.
- Air-fryer pickles: Bake at 425 °F with speed convection for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time.
- Hand-cut fries: Bake at 425 °F with speed convection for 40 to 45 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Frozen fries: Bake with speed convection at the temperature indicated on the package. You may need to cook them longer than the instructions recommend .
Meat, poultry, and fish:
You May Like: Jimmy Dean Croissant Sandwich Air Fryer
Which Is Better Air Fryer Or Toaster Oven
Both air fryers and toaster ovens have their uses and each deserves a place in the modern kitchen. If you are looking to conserve space, however, wed recommend a hybrid model that excels at both air frying and toasting. This can cut down on cook times, as they are faster than convection ovens, and excel at bake, convection, broil, and dehydration functions.
Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Oven
- The Hamilton Beach countertop toaster oven has been designed with user convenience in mind. Its possible to guess that on your own by taking a look in its cooking room. It stands lower compared to those of different versions within this review and so provides you simple access to your meals.
- Similar is true for its own door/viewing window. It moves upward and from the way of this room when you are putting into or taking food out from the air fryer toaster oven. This permits the door to steer well clear of drips and messy spills through the loading/unloading of meals.
- It is possible to use the 3 dials found on the side to bake, broil, and toast your meals. They also allow you to set the time that you would like to cook your foods and also the temperature where you would like to cook them. And also the simple fact theyre contoured means that the dials are a breeze to move.
- Within the cooking room, it is possible to match six pieces of toast simultaneously. The compartment is spacious enough to maintain a 12-inches pizza or 9 x 11 bake pan. Hamilton Beach further sweetens the deal by creating this devices crumb tray detachable for simple cleaning.
Recommended Reading: Jimmy Dean Croissant In Air Fryer
Best Air Fryer Toaster Ovens Of 2021
These top-tested combo ovens can pretty much do it all.
This article was updated in October 2021 to update winners and replace any sold out or discontinued picks, including our previous Best Value pick. We also added new-comers including the Ninja Foodie Smart XL Air Fry Oven, Power XL Air Fryer Grill, June Premium Oven and the Instant Pot Omni Plus Air Fryer Toaster Oven. Our picks are still based on most recent tests led by Nicole Papantoniou, deputy director of the Good Housekeeping Institute Kitchen Appliances Lab.
Air fryer toaster ovens are truly multifunctional, combining the best of air fryers and toaster ovens most can typically bake, roast and broil in addition to air frying to make food super crispy with less oil than traditional frying methods. These do-it-all appliances offer a large cooking space on one or more racks for air frying in a single layer , and some even come with rotisserie attachment for whole chickens and other roasts. That means fresh-made chicken wings in about 20 minutes and crispy, air-fried doughnuts in less than ten.
Here are the best air fryer toaster ovens you can buy in 2021, including picks from testing and brands we trust:
Dials: Toaster ovens can have digital or mechanical controls. We recommend digital for more precise cooking control when it comes to setting the temperature and timer. If you don’t mind guessing, or keeping an additional timer close by, mechanical dials will save you money.
Best Unique Air Fryer Toaster Oven
You quite possibly never even thought that there could be such a thing as a unique air fryer toaster oven, but you’d be wrong. It’s okay, though: We didn’t know that there was such a thing until we did a little digging and came across the Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 Digital Air Fry Oven.
This little machine is compact, lightweight, and has one unique feature that we can confidently say the rest of these air fryers do not: its hinge. This air fryer can flip up and down, making it easy to use when you want to cook and less cumbersome when you want to move it. This air fryer will flip up right against your wall, giving you back precious countertop space and making it easier to clean.
If you like to use your air fryer for just about everything, this probably isn’t the air fryer for you, because it does lack cooking space. But if your kitchen is fully equipped and you only want the air fryer to replace a deep fryer, this is the product you’re after.
The Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 Digital Air Fry Oven is available on Amazon for $184.
You May Like: Nuwave Oven Reviews Consumer Reports
Instant Pot Omni Plus 11
Category: best compact air fryer toaster oven with 11 preset functions.
With its all-in-one capabilities, the original Instant Pot captured hearts and minds, so its no surprise that the brands air fryer toaster oven is as popular.
- Features: This has a minimal design and following feature:
- The Instant Omni Plus comes with nine smart cooking modes, as well as convection and rotation features for the simplest rotisserie birds ever.
- The knobs and operations are self-explanatory, and you may adjust the temperature up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Design: Its 26-liter capacity makes it ideal for feeding big families, and the user-friendly LCD control screen makes it almost failsafe. You may also store your preferred cooking settings, making supper preparation as easy as pushing a button.
- Control system: Air fry, slow cook, roast, bake, dehydrate, broil, reheat, proof, convection cook, toast, and rotisserie are just some of the cooking choices available with the air fryer. Cooks who prefer to veer from the script will like the devices programmable timing and temperature knobs, which provide them total control.
Is A Toaster Oven With Air Fryer Worth It
Long story cut short, they are certainly worth every penny. With a toaster oven air fryer, you can do everything that you can with a conventional oven, such as baking, heating, and making cookies with the additional inclusion of making great toasts and air frying.
They are also compact and won’t take up too much counter space. Moreover, most of them are constructed with stainless steel, so you’ll be using them for a long time.
If you want to make your cooking sessions quicker and more convenient, you should certainly invest in a high-quality toaster oven with an air fryer.
Also Check: Jimmy Dean Sausage Patties Air Fryer
Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer
A Cuisinart compact air fryer toaster oven takes very little space on your countertop. Although it is small, it comes with a larger capacity. In this larger capacity, you can quickly air fry up to 2.5 pounds of chicken.
Cuisinart compact toaster oven four-slice is best for convection baking, air frying, toasting, convection broiling, warming, and bagel. You can also control the temperature because it also comes with adjustable temperature control.
Mostly in other toaster ovens, a 30 minutes timer is present, but a 60-minute timer is present in this toaster oven. The accessories present in this Cuisinart non-digital compact toaster oven are a baking pan, crumb tray, wire rack, and air fryer basket.
- Also has an air fryer basket
What Do People Ask About The Breville Bov650xl Compact Smart Oven
Q: What is the difference between BOV650XL and Breville BOV800XL?
The difference between the BOV650XL and BOV800XL is their size, capacity, and convection oven facility. The BOV800XL is larger in size and capacity. On the other hand, the BOV650XL has no convection fan like the BOV800XL.
Q: What are interior dimensions?
The interior dimensions for the BOV650XL are 12 X 5 ½ X 12 .
Recommended Reading: Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich Air Fryer
Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- From the manufacturers of this Instant Pot, this oven is in fact the best of both worlds, condensing all of the best areas of the air fryers toaster oven to a leading convection oven. With seven built-in smart apps, you can create numerous dishes simultaneously together with all the baking, broiling, and rotisserie preferences. Its a whopping 10-quart capability, which lets you cook both trays simultaneously, but may not be good if the counter area is an issue.
- But that is a small price to cover cook moment: with small to no preheating required, Instant Pot boasts you can whip up dinner in half the time of a traditional oven. It comes with a fairly nifty rotating rotisserie basket which you may utilize to tumble-fry or roast beef 360 degrees.
- The brightly-lit touchscreen is slick and contemporary, offering 14 easy touch controls. The Instant Vortex also comprises Overheat Protection, which lessens the danger of you burning off the meal you worked hard to create. The Instant Vortex Plus demonstrates that whatever your typical air fryer toaster oven can perform, this toaster can perform better.
What Is The Best Air Fryer Toaster Oven
Sorry if youre perplexed. I know its not an easy choice! But its one of the most crucial choices youll ever make. If youre still unsure which type of best air fryer toaster oven is best for you, I recommend comparing the characteristics and functionalities of the best air fryer toaster oven listed above. Each has advantages and disadvantages.
Don’t Miss: How To Air Fry Frozen Sweet Potato Fries