Best Combo Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer
Breville Toaster Convection Oven Air Fryer
A Fan & 6 Heaters This convection air fryer toaster oven features a convection fan that offers regular and super speed settings. The supper speed setting delivers a greater volume of heated air to fry foods with it, ideal for dehydrating, air frying, and roasting. It is also equipped with 6 independent quartz heating elements to deliver delicious food.
13-In-1 Functionality With this smart toaster oven, you can choose between 13 cooking settings, which is a great versatility offered in just one unit. With this Breville convection toaster oven air fryer, you can declutter your countertop, as it can be used as a convection oven, a toaster oven, air fryer, dehydrator, broiler, and so much more. It can also bake, roast, warm, proof, reheat, slow cook, prepare pizza, and bagels.
9-Slice Capacity The 1 cubic foot oven cavity can fit 9 toast slices in at once, a 12-cup muffin tray, a 14-pound turkey, and baking pans measuring up to 9 by 13 inches. To check in on the cooking progress, you can turn the oven light on with a switch of a button and monitor the process through the glass window on the door.
User-Friendly The control panel is user-friendly when setting up a cooking program. The digital display is easy to read and there are three turning knobs used for adjusting the settings. The function knob can be turned to choose the desired cooking program. The other two dials are used to set up the oven timer and the oven temperature.
How Would I Improve The Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven
Though I did enjoy using this air fryer, there are a few small changes I would address if only Cuisinart would include me on the design team.
- I found the clearance between the products in the frying basket and the heating element to be too slim, especially when setting the drip pan in the top oven rack position as recommended in the user manual. If the point is to keep food as close to the element as possible, the lack of space can be frustrating, especially for larger wings or bigger vegetables. I could put the rack in the 2nd or bottom position , but the manual does recommend placing the basket on the top rack to ensure the crispiest product possible.
- I would love to see a version of this machine with a digital control panel. It is important to note that, long term, analog controls are going to last longer and fail less. I just really like digital controls, and, given how many options you have when operating it, it would be nice to have an easy-to-navigate, digital menu/display.
- The inside of the cooking chamber could be easier to clean, and that is mostly because this is a combination piece of equipment that allows you to bake, toast, broil, and air fry. It would make clean up a lot easier if the heating elements were removable, so you could get a full interior cleaning done easily.
Should you encounter a failure or repair need during your usage, head to the customer care center here.
Can An Air Fryer Toaster Oven Replace The Microwave
The short answer: no, they do completely different things!
The longer answer: Maybe, it depends on what you like to eat and whether you actually like cooking.
It can definitely replace the microwave for a lot of things, mainly reheating anything that was once crispy but I still use my microwave for heating up things like leftover soup, pasta, etc. But honestly, I dont use my microwave that much, so if I had to choose, I would probably choose the air fryer/toaster oven.
However, I am someone who LIKES cooking and cooks A LOT. If I ate a lot of canned things, oatmeal, frozen meals, etc, those are not things you can make in an air fryer, so honestly, it just depends on what kind of food you eat and how often you are cooking for yourself.
If youre a foodie who loves to cook, you could probably get away with replacing your microwave with this. But if you are all about convenience, not a chance.
Recommended Reading: Bravo Air Fryer Toaster Oven
Top 10 Best Air Fryer Convection Oven Of 2021 Reviews
To assist you in choosing your Best air fryer convection oven process, our experts tested over 7,406 reviews in to create the TOP products below. This list discusses the most popular brands, consisting of brands: Geek Chef, Cuisinart, Ultrean, Beelicious, Emeril Lagasse, Gevi, WowChef, Chefman, ONG.
- Versatile 7 Modes smart Cake/Chicken/Fish/Pizza/Steak/Toast/Wings/Cookie/Defrost/Skewer/Vegetables/French Fries/keep Warm. The cyclone hot air circulation technology make your food evenly cooked to achieve a crisp and delicious flavor Toaster Oven. It also adjusts the taste of the food according to your personal taste.
- Family size& Space saving design24QT,3 rack levels allow you to prepare family-sized quantities for up to 10 people at once, or control how fast and crispy your food cooks. With a compact and sleek design this air fryer oven can be placed on your countertop or stored away when not in use.
- Capacity: toast 6 slices of bread, air fry 3lbs of chicken wings, bake a 12-inch pizza or roast a 4 pound chicken
- 0. 6 cubic foot non-stick interior with oven light. Dimensions : 15. 50 x 16. 00 x 14. 00 inches
- Wide range of toaster oven functions: bake, broil, pizza, roast, toast, bagel, reheat, Warm, dual cook
- Air fry function and presets take the guesswork out of frying wings, fries, nuggets, snacks and veggies
Flaws But Not Dealbreakers
Due to the Cuisinarts large interior, it took this model about five minutes longer to cook frozen french fries than it took some of the smaller air fryers we tested. That said, its slightly slower cooking time often produced more evenly cooked food that was better tasting. We think thats a trade-off well worth the few extra minutes of your time. And the Cuisinart is still small enough that it can preheat and cook faster than a conventional oven.
Since the Cuisinart isnt marketed as an air fryer, it doesnt come with a cooking chart for commonly air-fried foods. However, we found that in most cases, the same temperatures youd use to cook in a conventional oven can also be used in the Cuisinart, whereas smaller, pod-shaped air fryers require you to cook at lower temperatures. We did find that when youre air frying vegetables with lots of moisture, like eggplant and zucchini, its best to chop them into 1-inch or smaller pieces, to prevent them from getting mushy. We have more tips for cooking air-fryer recipes in the Cuisinart below.
The Cuisinarts baking pan may warp slightly when its roasting at high temperatures, but this in no way affects its cooking performance. The pan will return to its normal shape when it cools. If you want a better pan, we recommend that you get a Nordic Ware quarter-sheet pan, a smaller version of our favorite baking sheet, which fits perfectly inside the Cuisinart oven.
Recommended Reading: Air Fryer Lid For Instant Pot 6 Qt
What Can You Cook In The Air Fryer Toaster Oven
Like I said, you can cook SO MUCH in it.
Mostly I make things that are crispy, like bacon , grilled cheese, french fries , hashbrowns , any frozen appetizers , I LOVE to make crunchy tacos, taquitos, toasted sandwiches, crispy brussels sprouts or broccoli, quesadillas, chicken wings. Anything with a breading is great in an air fryerthink chicken parm, pork chops, etc.
We havent tried this yet, but Ive also heard steak is amazing in the air fryer, as is salmon
Also, it is a game-changer for takeout. I spent almost a year eating sad soggy delivery french fries and wings. Yes, you can re-crisp them in the oven or cast-iron, but this does it in minutes, and makes takeout taste fresh out of the kitchen again.
When in doubt, google air fryer paired with the recipe you want to make, and thousands of recipes will come up!
The removable slide-out trays and super amazing crumb tray make cleanup a snap!
What I Didnt Like:
- Potentially unsafe cord: The cord lacks a third prong so you cant really ground your oven which, in such a powerful device, is a small but valid concern.
- Long preheating time: While this toaster oven does offer a Turbo Convection option to preheat and bake at the same time, preheating takes longer than an average oven, especially when using the pizza stone.
- Short timer options: The timer tops up at 2 hours, so if you need more time youll have to manually come back to add it.
In addition, the large size of it makes it better for customers with a lot of countertop space.
Read Also: Bella Air Fryer 4 Qt
What Is An Air Fryer Toaster Oven And How Does It Work
An air fryer toaster oven is a relatively newer household appliance designed to replace conventional toaster ovens and air fryers. However, it combines the functionality of both a toaster and air fryer into one unit, allowing owners the flexibility of dehydrating food while frying foods at the same time.
The air fryer toaster uses hot air circulation technology similar to that used in air fryers in order to circulate heated air throughout the cooking chamber for faster drying times. These units have an opening typically found on air fryers which circulates air around residues after each use in order to remove the odor caused by food residue.
Are air fryers better than toasters oven? Ill air fryers vs. toaster oven airfryer air-fryer air fryers air frying stovetop convection oven vertical air fryer 2 in 1 air fried pizza air frying recipes air fried chicken.
Weesta Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- WEESTA Air Fryer Toaster Oven new technology will surprise you! The 19 Quart Inner Tank Size allows reheating a 6 lb. whole chicken or cooking recipes for 2 and 4 people at the same time like: pizza six-inch, fries , wings , bread slices , vegetable roastings.
- With WEESTA air fry ovens ability to switch between heating methods including convection roasted baking broiling etc., your favorite recipe can be cooked successfully in just 15 minutes without preheating while preserving all the vitamins.
- Make your favorite foods better with the amazing WEESTA Air Fryer Toaster Oven. This 5-in-1 device is one of a kind and can do anything! Made to cook all different types of dishes, like chicken, pizza, fries
- Quick-cooking for when you dont have time to wait. The 5-in-1 WEESTA Air Fryer Toaster Oven cooks food faster than the conventional oven halfway through your baked potatoes, theyll be done! And because it condenses heat, youre able to toss and flip without having to worry about burning yourself or your food. Its safer in our mind and easier in your kitchen .
Don’t Miss: Best Air Fryer Under 100
Best Quality: Kitchenaid Digital Countertop Oven With Air Fry
KitchenAid is renowned for its high-quality appliances that are incredibly versatile, and its countertop oven is no different. It boasts trademarked Even-Heat technology that ensures the oven reaches and remains at the optimal temperature, while its 360-degree Air Fry System features a rear-mounted convection fan to evenly circulate hot air. The device has nine different cooking settings, including a proofing function for bakers, and is big enough to fit two full-sized chickens.
You’ll find tons of happy customers who’ve left reviews on KitchenAid’s site, including one who said, “It’s very user-friendly and doesn’t take long to understand at all, unlike some other ‘all-in-one’ appliances. Everything I’ve made so far using it has turned out perfect, including my cauliflower ‘wings.'”
Buy it: $179.99
Oster Countertop Oven With Air Fryer
- Get a new take on your favorite fried favorites with our Oster countertop oven that features an air fryer and convection baking options. Pick from a variety of dishes for example, crispy buttermilk chicken wings to tender, juicy buffalo burgers to apple pie. With the ability to fit larger food in the 12-inch interior cavity including pizza, this is sure to be both a versatile family member and cooking companion youll want around every day.
- Consider adding it as an appliance powerful enough for large gatherings or just dinner parties with friends without sacrificing too much space measuring 12 ¾ inches wide by 13 inches deep by 9 ¼ inches high when closed or opening up to eat like traditional range top surfaces at 38 x 17
- This multi-functional oven includes a built-in air fryer and convection bake which will let you enjoy all your favorite foods, from crispy french fries to perfectly crisped cookies. The 60-minute timer ensures that your food is always cooked at just the right time. This countertop appliance has a spacious interior with 2 racks and weighs only about 21 pounds making it easy to store in nearly any cabinet or kitchen benchtop.
Don’t Miss: What Is The Top Air Fryer
What Do People Like About The Cuisinart Airfryer Toaster Oven
Cuisinarts AirFryer Toaster Oven is actually pretty well-liked in air fryer land. Most reviewers praise the amount of space that it brings to the table, its breadth of achievable dishes, and it ease of cleaning as its best attributes.
One Walmart reviewer writes:
“We started with a smaller air fryer and quickly outgrew it. Our air fryer menu has expanded far beyond potatoes and wings necessitating greater capacity. Enter Cuisinart. As empty-nesters, we can make an entire meal in our AirFryer Toaster Oven. Start with some cauliflower, air-fry for 5 minutes with your fav spice, add some chicken breast strips, again with a fav spice, air-fry another 7-8 minutes and voilà! Dinner! Additional features and conveniences include convection setting and the best way ever to cook Boca Burgers, a staple in our home. After serving, drop the tray and basket into a sink of hot soapy water and clean up after the meal is a snap!”
This reviewer on the Cuisinart website also dug the AirFryer Toaster Oven :
I cant believe how often I am using this oven! Im single and have a busy life but I now find time to cook again! The air fry feature cooks quickly and everything turns out great. It also doesnt heat up the house like the regular oven and puts out less cooking odor. I gave it a 4 only because it runs hot. For example, things that cook at 400 degrees have to be set to 360 degrees instead. Otherwise, its stylish, functional and a good value! It cleans easily too! I love it!
How Easy Is It To Clean
After a few uses, I have found the Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven to be super easy to clean, but I am worried about cleaning the inside of the machine in the long term.
The basket, drip tray/baking pan, and oven rack are easy to remove, and with a quick soak in soapy water, they cleaned up in under 5 minutes. These pieces are not dishwasher safe and should be washed by hand in all circumstances.
Because this air fryer is also a toaster oven/convection oven and broiler, the cooking chamber is not removable like a stand-alone air fryer. Like any other toaster ovens or countertop convection ovens, over time the interior of the cooking chamber will build up grease and char. The manual recommends cleaning the inside with a non-abrasive, soap-based cleaner and a wet rag, as opposed to a scouring pad or steel wool. To make sure you get the longest lifespan out of this machine, I would recommend wiping down the cooking chamber after you have finished preparing your meal, to stay ahead of any potential grease build-up.
Recommended Reading: Healthy Air Fryer Recipes Vegetarian
How Does The Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven Look/feel/sit
As with most Cuisinart appliances, this air fryer feels well-made and sturdy. It has a very attractive metal body, that feels hardy and up to the rigor of a busy kitchen. It is larger than most air fryers, but it also functions as a toaster oven, convection oven, and broiler, so it needs to be able to hold different arrangements of food than most air fryers which are designed in more of a basket or bucket fashion.
The cooking chamber is large enough to hold a hefty amount of food.
At 0.6 cubic feet, it can fit up to 3 pounds of wings or 6 pieces of toast with ease. It is easily large enough to handle a generously sized pizza or enough chicken breast strips for 3-4 people.
Though it does have a metal body and sturdy construction, the machine is lighter than it appears and is very easy to move around the kitchen if needed. The control knobs are crisp and snappy, and the timer bell is loud enough to be heard, even over the din of a hectic household. This is a convection toaster oven as well as air fryer which is great for making quick work of a bagel or Texas toast. The fan is strong but also quiet, and its easy to hear and work when the machine is in operation.
The feature I loved the most, especially for the sake of this review, was the internal light. It allowed me to check the food as it was cooking, both to observe the process and check the doneness without opening the door.
Best Convection Toaster Oven 2021
Food plays a significant role in our lives. We all love food, and for homemade food, we need appropriate appliances, and we have to analyze what we need. Best convection toaster oven 2021 has been a popular appliance in the kitchen, and people consider it their primary cooking appliance.
The only reason behind this is that it can do baking, broiling, toasting, roasting, and many more in a much faster time. A convection toaster oven takes a little space on your countertop. It has multiple trays and racks, so that it would be pretty easy to clean.
Don’t Miss: The Best Air Fryer Toaster Oven