Breville Bov900bssusc The Smart Toaster Oven
- The Breville Smart Oven Air using Element IQ System is a flexible countertop allowing you to roast, air dispenser, and dehydrate use super convection to reduce cooking time by around 30 percent and select from 13 cooking purposes Includes an inner oven light.
- Using 6 separate granite components, smart calculations direct electricity to where and if it is required to create the perfect cooking environment Sensing and electronic PID temperature controller eliminates cold spots for exact and even cooking.
- 2-speed convection fan provides greater cooking control Super convection provides a higher quantity of warm air to ensure rapid and even heat distribution ideal for air frying toaster oven, dehydration, and roasting.
- Extra big 21.5 x 17.1 x 12.7 in. inside with potential for 9 pieces of bread, a 14-pound turkey, air frying French fries, and slow cooking using a 5 qt Dutch oven Large enough to fit 9 x 13-inch pans and 12 cup muffin trays.
If Your Oven Comes With A Rotisserie Make Sure To Watch The Video Explaining Its Use
I decided to go ahead and try to set up my rotisserie without watching the video and while I was eventually successful, it took a while and a lot of experimenting before I got it right. After watching the video later I realize I had haphazardly stumbled on the correct setup after a ton of adjustments and I could have saved a lot of time and energy by just watching the video in the first place. While its nice to be bel to use an appliance without the users manual sometimes its best just to review everything before you get started!
Best Of Best Toaster Oven Air Fryer Dehydrator
Cuisinart Oven Airfryer TOA-65
High Performances This Cuisinart air fryer toaster oven dehydrator features an 1800-Watt motor with a high-velocity fan and a high-flow heater, delivering perfect frying results without a lot of noise. The oven has a 0.6 cubic feet capacity, suitable for a wide range of functions.
Easy-To-Use Display For easy operation, this oven features a screen display with a turning knob. It allows you to set up the cooking temperature between 80 and 450°F. It also offers a defrost option and options for choosing between low and high convection fan speed. The screen display also offers 8 functions to choose from.
Wide Range Of Functions The available functions on this digital convection toaster oven air fryer dehydrator include: baking, broiling, reheating, warming, dual cooking, pizza, toast, bagel, and roast. Along with that, you can also set it up for proofing and dehydrating food. The air fry option is just one click away, ideal for fries, wings, nuggets, vegetables, etc.
Cook Without Oil The low-temperature settings are ideal for braising and slow cooking. The air frying option delivers perfectly fried foods without oil. The oven is made of durable stainless steel and has a viewing window on the door, along with an interior light.
Recommended Reading: Power Air Fryer Xl Replacement Basket Handle
What Is An Air Fryer Toaster Oven
You probably already have a toaster oven. Are you considering purchasing an air fryer? The egg-shaped ovens are increasing in popularity and cooks love how they can make everything from banana bread to chicken tenders.
Enter now the air fryer and toaster oven combo!
A toaster oven can handle a wide range of tasks from toasting bread to reheating, baking, and broiling. An air fryer does not actually fry. It is a miniature convection oven that circulates hot heat around food to make crunchy bites. An air fryer deep fries without the Trans fats that comes with cooking oil.
An air fryer toaster oven is a convection oven with fans operating at high speed to make your food crisp and brown. In some models, you can slow cook, roast on a rotisserie, or dehydrate food.
Every homemaker has heard of oven toasters and air fryers. Both kitchen appliances have been lifesavers for the busy cook! But, wait, have you heard of an air fryer toaster oven? The best air fryer toaster combines the best qualities of these two multipurpose workhorses!
How To Choose The Best Air Fryer Oven
Choosing the best air fryer oven comes down to three main factors capacity, price, and additional features.
Those cooking for larger households or who want to cook multiple foods at once should consider one of the larger options, such as the Kalorik oven listed above.
Keep in mind that most air fryer ovens on this list range in price from $100$300. If you have a low budget, your options may be limited.
Finally, youll want to consider additional features. Many products are large enough to cook whole chickens rotisserie-style and come with the accessories to do so. Likewise, many have a temperature setting low enough to use them as a dehydrator.
Recommended Reading: What Can I Make In An Air Fryer
Kitchenaid Digital Countertop Oven With Air Fry
While the KitchenAid didn’t run away with many of the test categories, it didn’t struggle mightily in any of them either. It sports a serviceable air fry function — though certainly not the best — excellent temperature consistency and a very sleek and intuitive control panel . It makes the list because I found it to be a reliable oven that’s also an ideal size for most kitchens. It’s a bit of a hybrid between the Ninja and the Breville in that it’s compact — just 17 inches across versus the Breville at more than 21 — but also has a more traditional cooking capacity so you could get some taller items in there, whereas the Ninja is limited in that department. It also looks great which always counts for something, and it’s a smidge cheaper than the Ninja at $190.
What To Look For In A Hybrid Toaster And Air Fryer Oven
Since you’re potentially going all-in on one machine, there are a few functions you want it to perform and perform well. For the purposes of this list, I took four main cooking functions into account: Air fry, broil, bake and toast. These, along with roast, are the oven duties the average home cook will rely on most. While some of these cookers sport dehydrate, proof, pizza and other niche cooking functions, most didn’t, so I stuck to testing functions that were possible across all the hybrid ovens.
Air frying: This trendy term has nothing to do with frying but rather mimics the results of deep-frying using super hot, fast-moving convection air for food that’s crispy outside and moist inside. Having an air fry function was the baseline criteria for consideration on this list. You can air fry lots of things, but chicken wings and french fries are two popular options, so I employed them for testing.
Broiling: I’m a big broiler person, especially for fish but also for things like mac and cheese, certain chicken recipes and anything else I want a crispy crust on top of. I find that ovens differ wildly in broiling ability so I wanted to see which of these ovens did it best.
Baking: Baking can mean a lot of things but when it comes to, let’s say cookies and cupcakes, consistency is key. The sign of an oven that bakes well is simple: Will it hit the temperature you set it to and then stay there consistently throughout the bake?
Read Also: Compare Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven
What Are The Best Foods To Make In An Air Fryer
The texture of deep-frying with a fraction of the oil, screams healthy. But what can you cook in an air fryer, you ask? Weve made a list of what works and doesnt work universally across most models.
- Great Results:
Ravioli and Mozzarella sticks
The breaded coating gets nice and golden-brown. Keeping the filling inside until you tear it open.
Seeds and Hard-cooked eggs
Especially pumpkin seeds heat to crispy perfection. And firm goodness in the case of eggs.
Cookies and lava cakes
Following instructions specific to air fryers for certain baked goods like sugar cookies, lava cakes, chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, and muffins will never fail to taste amazing.
From wings to breasts, all types of chicken perform great in the device. They come out with a crisp, breaded exterior and satisfying tender inside.
Browned and well-textured potatoes and potato skins are the end-product. Top with cheese and air-fried bacon for a real flavorful treat.
If its on the frozen food aisle of your supermarket is works well in this kitchen gadget. Think french fries, onion rings, tarter tots, empanadas, hot pockets, chicken dumplings, and lots more.
The crust is layered and flaky, perfect for this gadget. The machine nails the balance between a crispy shell and a well-cooked filling. So much so that you get a firm, fried texture and soft interior.
- Not-so Great Results
Raw and green leafy vegetables
Fresh cheese plus loose battered and seasoned foods
What Is The Price Range Of Air Fryer Toaster Ovens
We recommend that you set aside at least $200 when in the market for a new air fryer toaster oven. The rule of thumb is obviously that the more you pay, the better quality appliances you’ll get. The most premium models afford you luxuries like adjustable timers, premium quality construction, an advanced LCD display, and additional accessories like pizza pans and rotisserie forks.
Don’t Miss: Seapak Popcorn Shrimp Air Fryer
Best Countertop Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer
Black And Decker Crisp And Bake Oven
Wide Construction This countertop toaster oven features a wide glass door that allows you to fit even baking pans measuring 9 by 13 inches inside the oven. This best convection toaster oven air fryer delivers tasty fried foods without using fat to achieve crispiness and crunchiness. Alongside the door, there are three control knobs on the panel for setting up the cooking program.
8-Slice Capacity The oven cavity is big enough to toast 8 slices of bread at the same time or bake up to a 12-inch pizza. Inside the countertop model, you will get to bake and reheat without having to turn the big oven on. The first control dial lets you choose the oven temperature for baking, broiling, and toasting.
60-Minute Timer The timer dial is used to set up a cooking timer for a maximum of one hour. If you want to cook something for a longer time, you can choose the stay-on function. When toasting bread, you can choose between light, medium, and dark shades by setting up the toast shade timer.
5 Cooking Settings This Black and Decker convection toaster oven with air fryer allows you to choose between 5 cooking programs. You can do more than just toast and air fry, as there are also settings for baking, broiling, and keeping food warm. Included in the package, you will also get perfect-fit parts such as a baking pan, air frying basket, and a broiling rack.
Best Smart Air Fryer Convection Oven Combo
Breville BOV900BSS Smart Oven
Included Accessories And Design
This Breville convection and air fry smart oven features digital buttons and display. The oven light can be switched manually but it automatically turns on when the cooking is over. With the toaster oven, you will get a non-stick pizza pan, wire rack, broiling rack, roast pan, and air fry/dehydrate basket.
Fits 9 Slices Of Bread
The interior is large enough for toasting up to 9 slices of bread or roasting a 14 pounds turkey. You can also fit standard 9 x 13 pans and 12 cup muffin trays. It features four rack positions. When the wire rack is inserted in rack position 3 or 4, it will automatically eject halfway out of the oven when the door is opened so you can easily remove the food.
Offers 13 Preset Cooking Functions
You can choose from 13 cooking functions including toast, broil, bagel, bake, roast, warm, proof, pizza, cookies, air fry, slow cook, reheat, and dehydrate. If the door is opened during cooking, the timer will pause and the light will turn on.
Features Super Convection Technology
Super convection technology uses two speed convection fans including regular and super. They allow better cooking control. Super convection offers a greater air volume ensuring even and fast heat distribution ideal for roasting, air frying, and dehydration.
- fits 9 slices of bread
- 4 rack positions
Recommended Reading: Compact Toaster Oven Air Fryer
What Is The Best Toaster Oven Air Fryer On The Market
Air fryer toaster ovens have become super popular in the last few years, and there are many great ones out there our list of the best air fryer toaster ovens of 2021 includes 13 products! What might sound like a niche appliance couldnt be more versatile, and these all-in-one machines are taking the market by storm.
When buying an air fryer toaster oven, think about what you plan on using it for, as many come with multiple functions beyond air frying and toasting. For instance, this model by Iconites is great for dehydrating fruits and vegetables, while home bakers might appreciate the extra width of this one by Black+Decker. Some come with lots of useful accessories, like this Yedi Total Package Air Fryer , and if youre cooking for a crowd, youll want to invest in a larger unit, like this 32-quart-capacity behemoth!
There are also great options for limited spaces and budgets, so if youre not looking to prepare meals for many people, a smaller and/or more affordable air fryer toaster oven might be best for you. This Hamilton Beach model has rave reviews and costs less than 100 dollars, while this compact device from Cuisinart wont take up too much precious space on your counter.
Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- From the manufacturers of this Instant Pot, this oven is in fact the best of both worlds, condensing all of the best areas of the air fryers toaster oven to a leading convection oven. With seven built-in smart apps, you can create numerous dishes simultaneously together with all the baking, broiling, and rotisserie preferences. Its a whopping 10-quart capability, which lets you cook both trays simultaneously, but may not be good if the counter area is an issue.
- But that is a small price to cover cook moment: with small to no preheating required, Instant Pot boasts you can whip up dinner in half the time of a traditional oven. It comes with a fairly nifty rotating rotisserie basket which you may utilize to tumble-fry or roast beef 360 degrees.
- The brightly-lit touchscreen is slick and contemporary, offering 14 easy touch controls. The Instant Vortex also comprises Overheat Protection, which lessens the danger of you burning off the meal you worked hard to create. The Instant Vortex Plus demonstrates that whatever your typical air fryer toaster oven can perform, this toaster can perform better.
Also Check: Best Air Fryers For Families
How To Adjust Air
You dont need to seek out air-fryer recipes to get great results in a convection toaster ovenany recipe written for a conventional oven works. However, if you have your eye on a recipe written specifically for an air fryer but want to prepare it in a convection toaster oven, you have to make some minor adjustments for best results.
Generally, you need to increase the temperature and cooking time in an air-fryer recipe a bit to compensate for the toaster ovens larger cavity. You dont need to buy an air-frying basketa regular quarter-sheet pan will give you similar air-frying results in a convection oven . Here are some tips for cooking some common dishes in your convection toaster oven.
- Roasted vegetables: Roast at 425 °F with speed convection for 12 to 20 minutes, tossing halfway through cooking time.
- Air-fryer pickles: Bake at 425 °F with speed convection for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time.
- Hand-cut fries: Bake at 425 °F with speed convection for 40 to 45 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Frozen fries: Bake with speed convection at the temperature indicated on the package. You may need to cook them longer than the instructions recommend .
Meat, poultry, and fish:
How Do I Choose A Good Toaster Oven
Best toaster oven
For one thing, you should consider the space you have available. While the best toaster ovens are excellent stand-ins for a regular oven, they do require counter space. We included the dimensions to make that consideration a little easier.
As for features, we recommend a toaster oven air fryer. That’s not just because we’re air fryer lovers, but convection technology will mean that your food will cook faster, and you’ll end up with more options when it comes to mealtimes.
Read Also: Air Fryers Without Non Stick Coating
Emeril Lagasse Power Airfryer 360 Better Than Convection Ovens Hot Air Fryer Oven
- Together with 12 preset cooking purposes, the Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer delivers amazing performance and perfectly imitates a commercial-quality oven for much, ideal cooking. This version permits you to cook anything you need and how. With this version, you can roast a whole turkey, roast veggies, bake crisp-crust pizza, dehydrate fruit and jerky, slow cooking around ten hours, air fry fried chicken, bake toast, and desserts up to six pieces of bread.
- Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer is outfitted with five super-powerful heating components and 360-degree Quick Cook Technology, which works in tandem to ensure evenly cooked foods on either side. Together with the whirlwind of superheated air, this machine needs no unhealthy chlorine, dirt, or fat to attain crispy, delicious tastes.
- This compact oven includes an LCD digital display for fast access to its 12 cooking functions: warm/reheat, slow cook, pizza, bagel, broil, roast, toast, dehydrate, rotisserie, bake, and also air fry. This slick appliance provides long-lasting versatility and an ample cooking area that contains a rotisserie soda, baking pan, cookbook with recipes, drip tray, and also crisper tray.
How Were Ratings Awarded
To help you pick the best one for you, we judged the effectiveness of each air cooker in the categories of noise, size, aesthetically pleasing design, cost, and ability to produce a crispy texture on the outside by the time the inside cooked. We made sure to include both analog and digital models for you to choose the level of technology that makes you comfortable.
Were happy to hear your opinion and experience with your air fryer because your feedback means a lot to us.
Read Also: What Is The Best Air Fryer In The Market